Paramount House

About

Originally built in 1940, Paramount House is a restoration and reorganisation of the former Paramount Pictures building in Surry Hills. Combining a café, bike shop, cinema, bar and offices, it provides the neighbourhood and the city a different kind of space in which to work and play. Created by a cast of architects, designers and businesses – who all fell in love with the building – Paramount House is not one story, but many.